- No one under the age of 13 is allowed to play bingo or permitted in the Bingo hall during events. Minor must play a regular book and be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested.
- A regular book must be purchased in order to play all special games. No refunds or exchanges will be made on Bingo books, cards or bundles once Bingo has started. Regular books will not be sold after intermission.
- Players are responsible to check regular game books before start of play – 10 pages per book. Books, cards or bundles must not be cut, shared or altered. House is not responsible for lost/missing bingo cards. Bingo cards are good only on the night purchased. Un-played bingo cards will not be refunded.
- Books, cards or bundles must be marked by a dauber or marker and the numbers must be readable. If the numbers are not readable, the bingo will not be considered a valid bingo.
- It is the player’s responsibility to call Bingo loud enough to stop play. Please raise your hand so we can find you. In the event of multiple winners, prizes will be divided equally; minimum prize split is $5.00.
- When Bingo is called, no further numbers are called. (If the caller has the ball in his/her hand, and Bingo is called, that number is not called, pending confirmation of Bingo, even if the caller has started the letter part of the ball – i.e.: “under the “B”, the number part is not called).
- Once all Bingo’s have been checked, the caller must ask clearly if there are any more Bingos. If none, the game shall be declared closed. Once the game has been declared closed no further Bingos will be accepted.
- Prizes may be paid by cheque. Progressive games may be won in any order.
- The Bingo and Bonanza boards are provided as a courtesy only. Verification of winning Bingo’s is determined by the actual numbers drawn.
- Workers/volunteers may play Bingo, except the Bingo callers and Bingo checkers.
- House reserves the right to cancel in bad weather. House reserves the right to refuse admission.
- In order to claim an accumulator or Loonie prize, you must complete the required pattern on the last number called.
- Chalmers has adopted a SCENT FREE policy as some people have severe allergies to perfume products. Please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented lotions during bingo.
LOONIE GAME RULES – 70% of sales per event accumulates
- Those players purchasing the loonie pot game sheet must have their 10 page regular game books stamped and the loonie sheet must be stamped and is played in conjunction with games 15 and 16.
- First number out of the machine prior to regular games is the loonie number for that event and the number is put back in the machine for the regular games. Once loonie number has been called, there will be no further loonie cards sold.
- You must bingo on the loonie number and it must complete the game pattern. Prize will be paid only once on the loonie number per event. Loonie prize can only be won on regular games including the loonie sheet.
MEGA MONEY RULES – 30% of sales per event accumulates
- Game played between 2 different Bingo Halls on separate evenings: Monday – Chalmers Community Centre – 480 Chalmers Avenue – 204-668-1110 AND Wednesday – Melrose Community Centre – 480 Kimberley Avenue – 204-669-0158.
- Game is a Full house in 52 numbers and is played on the GOLD single Bonanza cards sold at each location. Once the pot has been won (at either of the two participating locations), the prize reverts to $1000.00 and starts over. Only the higher prize, (accumulator or 40%) will be paid in the event the accumulator is less than the consolation.
MINI LOONIE RULES – 25% of sales per event accumulates
- One number for each “B” “I” “N” “G” “O” will be drawn prior to the start of the game.
- Player must Bingo on one of the posted Mini loonie numbers to win the accumulator.
- A consolation of 50% of sales will be paid out per event.